County Clerk's Office
To obtain a Certified Copy of a Death Record, you must be:
- The informant listed on the death certificate.
- The next of kin.
- Someone who has a personal or property right interest in the record, and documentation to show this
- Those with written, notarized consent from the informant.
- Provide a valid photo ID such as a Driver's License or State ID.
To purchase a Certified Copy of a Death Record, you will need the following:
- The name of the deceased.
- The Month, Day and Year of the Death.
- The City that the Death took place in.
- A valid photo ID such as a Driver's License or State ID.
- The fee is $16.00 for the first Certified Copy and $10.00 for each additional copy of same record purchased at the same time.
Click here to download the Application for Certified Copy of Death Record.
Back to top