Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online
In an effort to offer the most convenient payment options to taxpayers of Rock Island County, we are now offering you the ability to make your real estate tax payments online thru Illinois E-Pay. Payments can be made by: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa Debit or E-Check. (This Online payment service is not available for paying Mobile Home Taxes).
Please have your 10-digit PIN and Credit/Debit card ready when preparing to make a payment. If paying by e-check, please have your 10-digit PIN and your routing and checking account number ready when making your online payment.
|NOTE: A Convenience fee will be added to the total amount charged when using the online payment system. These fees are NOT charged or collected by the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office!
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online by VISA debit card will result in a fee of $3.95 per transaction.
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online via E-Check will result in a fee of $1.00 per transaction.
- All credit cards will include a service fee of 2.35% or $1.00 minimum.
- Payment of Real Estate Tax Installments using a Credit/Debit Card is an online service only and is not available at the Treasurer's Office.
- If you wish to make payments on multiple parcels, you may do so by placing each parcel separately into the shopping cart.
- You will be given the option to pay more than one installment by selecting the appropriate boxes. Payments must be paid in order!
- Any tax not paid by the due date, according to Illinois State Statutes, is subject to a 1.5% monthly penalty. If an installment is past due and interest has accrued - the interest will be added to the amount due for that installment. Payments are credited based on the Central Time Zone (CST).
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your payment to be completely processed.
- A receipt will be e-mailed confirming the online payment. Payment will be processed "pending" authorization from credit card company and/or confirmation of available funds from bank for e-checks and debits.
- The last opportunity to make your 2013 Rock Island County Real Estate Tax Payment online will be at 11:30 P.M. on November 12, 2014.
Click here to proceed to the Rock Island County Online Payment system.
(The Illinois E-Pay Program is brought to you by the Illinois State Treasurer and Rock Island County.)
Please contact the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office at (309) 558-3510 if you have any questions.
Back to top