Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online
Rock Island County Treasurer, Louisa Ewert announces a new and improved online Tax payment system!
There is still a shopping cart feature so you can set up multiple payments/parcels to save on the convenience fee.
New features include: Setting up an account to schedule automated payments on your credit card or a debit from your checking account; E-check option is also still available. You will even get e-mailed a few days prior to remind you of the scheduled payment date and amount. You can unsubscribe at any time by logging in with your e-mail address and password of your choice or to pay the whole year of payments. There is also a "Lender Alert" feature to let you know if the payment is scheduled to be paid by your mortgage company through an escrow account, so payments are not duplicated causing unnecessary refunds. All online payments are confirmed by an e-mailed receipt.
Note: We do not accept credit/debit cards in house at Treasurer's office, Only ONLINE!
Please have your 10-digit PIN and Credit/Debit card ready when preparing to make a payment. If paying by e-check, please have your 10-digit PIN and your routing and checking account number ready when making your online payment.
|NOTE: A Convenience fee will be added to the total amount charged when using the online payment system. These fees are NOT charged or collected by the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office!
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online via E-Check will result in a fee of $1.00 per transaction.
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online by VISA debit card will have a fee of $3.95 per transaction.
- All credit cards will include a service fee of 2.45% or $ 2.00 minimum.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your payment to be completely processed.
- A receipt will be e-mailed confirming the online payment. Payment will be processed "pending" authorization from credit card company and/or confirmation of available funds from bank for e-checks and debits.
- The last opportunity to make your 2015 Rock Island County Real Estate Tax Payment online will be at 11:30 P.M. on November 9, 2016.
To proceed to online payment system please click here.
Please contact the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office at (309) 558-3510 if you have any questions.
Back to top