Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online
Note: We do not accept credit/debit cards in house at Treasurer's office, Only ONLINE!
Please have your 10-digit PIN and Credit/Debit card ready when preparing to make a payment. If paying by e-check, please have your 10-digit PIN and your routing and checking account number ready when making your online payment.
|NOTE: A Convenience fee will be added to the total amount charged when using the online payment system. These fees are NOT charged or collected by the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office!
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online via E-Check will result in a fee of $1.00 per transaction.
- Paying your Real Estate Tax Payments Online by VISA debit card will have a fee of $3.95 per transaction.
- All credit cards will include a service fee of 2.45% or $ 2.00 minimum.
Online payments made by individual payers are limited to 10 items in a shopping cart per transaction. Financial & Mortgage Companies with tax/escrow services should refer to autoagentsoftware.com for mass payment processing.
To proceed to online payment system please click "an option" below:
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your payment to be completely processed.
- A receipt will be e-mailed confirming the online payment. Payment will be processed "pending" authorization from credit card company and/or confirmation of available funds from bank for e-checks and debits.
- The last opportunity to make your 2015 Rock Island County Real Estate Tax Payment online will be at 11:30 P.M. on November 9, 2016.
Please contact the Rock Island County Treasurer's Office at (309) 558-3510 if you have any questions.
Back to top